Bluetooth File Transfer
About Bluetooth File Transfer
Bluetooth File Transfer is an app used to transfer files (images/audio/video/contacts) from one Android device to another. The app also allows users to exchange files between their PC and device over Bluetooth. The app is available both in the Android market and Apple App Store.
Features of Bluetooth File Transfer
Bluetooth File Transfer offers a variety of features for users to make the most out of their file transferring experience. Some of the key features are as follows:
- Allows for fast and easy file transfer between two Android devices.
- Ability to select multiple files to send in one batch transfer.
- In-App Preview allows users to quickly view their files they are transferring.
- Supports multiple apps, including Bluetooth, WiFi, and AirDrop.
- Highly secure encryption.
How to Download Bluetooth File Transfer
Downloading Bluetooth File Transfer is easy. All you have to do is go to the Android Play Store or Apple App Store and search for “Bluetooth File Transfer”. You should find the app in the results. Once you install it, follow the instructions to start transferring files.
Reviews of Bluetooth File Transfer
The reviews for Bluetooth File Transfer are generally positive. Users appreciate the fast and secure file transfer process, as well as the in-app previews. Most users note that the app is very user-friendly and that it gets the job done with no fuss.
How Does Bluetooth File Transfer Work?
Once two devices have Bluetooth File Transfer installed, they can easily begin exchanging files.
- The sender selects the files to transfer and inputs the recipient’s phone number or email address.
- The recipient receives the transfer request and is able to accept or decline it.
- Once the transfer is accepted, the files are discreetly transferred via a secure connection.
- Once completed, the recipient is notified.
Bluetooth File Transfer is a great app for users who need to exchange files quickly and securely. There is no need for wires or extra technology, just two Android devices (or one Android device and a PC) are needed. The app also has many other features that make it a standout in the market, such as the in-app preview and multiple app support. If you need to transfer large files quickly and easily, Bluetooth File Transfer is a great option.